Rule based processing
- Our analytics framework allow actions to be specified for events and alerts in form of user defined rules.
- Processing pipelines can be saved as flows and executed by Amazon AWS Rule Engine. Flows can be orchestrated via our user interface.
- Flexible choice of actions include actions by sensors/peripherals, instant messaging, emails, SMS etc.
- Orchestrated flows are expressed in simple JSON structure that is understood on the Cloud and the Edge
On the Cloud
- Inform stakeholders/users via message/email of detected anamolies, significant analytics output, specifc sensor alerts. In advance cases, command a sensor peripheral to take action.
On the Edge
- Use the local device flow engine to process telemetry, trigger action on another peripheral or inform stakeholders